Pages

Sunday 7 October 2012

Soup Sunday

Autumn is by far my favourite season, mainly because of the crunchy leaves but that's something for another time. I thought I'd make something for those cold nights that is just super filling, with another favourite of mine... mushrooms! I cannot get enough of them, it's probably the only thing in my diet that is always the same, every other day mushrooms must be consumed. I don't care how it's done, pasta, soup, risotta, just as long as I get my fix.  

Some may not call this soup because i didn't blitz it or anything, but it's still got the liquid consistency so to me it's soup. If anything i just feel like a child not having to chew on my food, but whatever floats your boat. Grab your finest crusty bread and you're good to go. 

Ready in just 15 minutes and everything for this you'll always have to hand anyway, well at least I always do. Mushrooms, soy milk, vegetable stock and flour to thicken it up. Oh and pine nuts... of course. 




1 comment:

  1. I never, ever make just mushroom soup but this looks so lovely! I like autumn, too!

    And thanks for following my blog, I'm now following yours :)

    ReplyDelete